The Education Service works with staff in schools and services to ensure the best outcomes for all our children and young people.
"Working together to achieve the best with the people of East Dunbartonshire"
We share the Council’s commitment to:
- Partnership; and
- Our Employees.
Lenzie Meadow Primary School's Vision is to create learners who are:
- Responsible Individuals who strive to achieve their very best in all pursuits.
- Be kind
- Be safe
- Be responsible
We aim to:
- Enable individuals to achieve their full potential, academically and socially
- Foster a spirit of independence
- Promote positive attitudes in our school community with an emphasis on respect for oneself and others
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all within an inclusive environment
- To develop a sense of caring, trust and honesty in all learners.
We work in partnership with our parents and the wider Lenzie Meadow School Community to build the very best in achievement and attainment for all.